The mere fact that you visited Brittle Paper today tells us that you love African literature. Here is what you can do to spread this love:
- Become a regular visitor: If you love what you’ve read at Brittle Paper, become a regular visitor. Subscribe to our email updates and receive new blog posts. You can also bookmark our home page.
- Recommend and Share: Tell your friends about how beautifully we write about African literature and how much fun they too can have when they visit Brittle Paper. Feel free to share our awesome posts on Facebook, twitter and other social media platforms.
- Stay in Touch! Follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Like us on Facebook. Send us an email [[email protected]] We’d really love to hear from you.
- Join the Conversation: So you’ve just read a post, and it’s got you thinking. Leave a comment!
- Submit your work: There is nothing we love more than hearing from new or aspiring writers. So send us your work. Check out our submission guidelines HERE.
- Write for us: We are looking for bloggers. If you’d like to write about African writing and other fun literary stuff, send us an email. Writing for us is a good way to acquire new-media writing skills and to learn the ropes on how to build a successful blog.