Limbe to Lagos: Nonfiction from Cameroon and Nigeria, the anthology collaboration by the Nigeria-based Saraba and the Cameroon-based Bakwa, was recently launched in Lagos. The anthology, edited by Bakwa founding editor Dzekashu MacViban and Saraba founding editors Dami Ajayi and Emmanuel Iduma, is a product of the Literary Exchange Project launched with the support of the Goethe-Instituts in Cameroon and Nigeria—“the fruit of a series of workshops and mentorships.”
The collection features new writing by Adams Adeosun, Afope Ojo, Caleb Ajinomoh, Godwin Luba, Howard M-B Maximus, Lucia Edafioka, Nkiacha Atemnkeng, Raoul Djimeli, Sada Malumfashi, and Socrates Mbamalu.
At the moment, the anthology is available for sale only in Nigeria and Cameroon. For purchase in Nigeria, visit or contact:
- Patabah Books: B18, Adeniran Ogunsanya Shopping Mall, Adeniran Ogunsanya St, Surulere, Lagos
- Terra Kulture Book store: 1376 Tiamiyu Savage St, Victoria Island, Lagos
- Ouida Books: 3C Oba Dosunmu Bookshop, Ikeja GRA
- TheBookDealerNG (0810 255 0106), for nationwide delivery.
- Alaroro Books (0816 168 3920)
In Cameroon, please contact [email protected].
The photos below are by Goethe-Institut Nigeria.