Poets in Nigeria (PIN) has made a call for submissions for the September edition of its 10-Day Poetry Challenge. The monthly contest is “geared towards stimulating consistent and spontaneous creativity.”
In an email to Brittle Paper, the Challenge’s moderator, Chisom Okafor, whose poetry we’ve published, stated that “ten exceptional entries will be officially published on PIN’s Facebook Page and may likely be featured in the next edition of PIN Quarterly Journal and on Pulse.ng, our media partner.”
Here are things to note.
- Deadline: 19 September, 2017.
- Theme: No specific theme, feel free to explore relevant subject-matters.
- Entries must be freshly written and previously unpublished in any form.
- Each entrant is entitled to a single entry during the 10 days.
- Entries must be original intellectual property of the entrants.
- Submissions are welcome from all countries of the world.
- Submissions should be accompanied by entrant’s photograph, brief biography and contact information comprising full name, email address, postal address and phone number (in the body of the email).
- All submissions should be forwarded to [email protected] and tagged: “PIN 10-Day Poetry Challenge (September 2017).”
- All entrants should subscribe to www.poetsinnigeria.org.ng for regular updates.
A helpful opportunity for budding Nigeria poets.